Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Spontaneous Robot!!!!

I was working on one of the images for a top secret collaboration with the talented Marta Trzeciak of Callmartafoto, when the model introduced me to the talented Robert Masciave, who is a UK-based french hairstylist that just blows my mind!!! After going through his portfolio, pure inspiration took place and a very last minute shoot was on the cards!!!! I contacted MUA Sara Kelly of CosmAddict Make Up who decided to make my hairstyle a robot and she double booked herself to fit me in at very last minute notice!!! So in the weeee hours of the morning the beautiful Raissa was transformed into a robot!!!  But the image does not end so easily, Marta of callmartafoto then digitally remastered the photo to the final image, it was a fantastic collaboration overall...check it out!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment